A Simpler, Safer Way to Pay
Student Fees — Acorn is a secure, streamlined system that replaces SchoolPay and enables parents to add school purchases to their shopping cart for multiple children at different schools. Parents can complete transactions through credit card, debit card or e-check.
In order to make payments for Student Fees, you must have a myStudent account. If you do not have a myStudent account, click here to create one. Once your myStudent account is established, on the following day, your Student Fees account can be activated. Please make sure to enter the email address associated with your myStudent account.
To activate your Parent Portal Account:
- Go to https://www.studentquickpay.com/pasco/
- Select “Parent Account Activation”
- Enter the email address associated with your myStudent account and select “send email”
- This will generate an email that prompts you to activate your account
- Open your email and click the link
- Continue by creating your password and activating your account
- Once this is completed, you can view fees and items that can be purchased
Partial payment plans and financial assistance options also are available.
Please note, this will not change the process for putting funds on your student’s meal account.